Sunday, October 26, 2008

Neha breaks down on the sets of ‘I Think I Am 24′

Neha Dhupia recently crocked up on the sets of her forthcoming movie “I Think I Am 24”. It became quite a difficult situation for Neha as they were shooting an important sequence for the movie. The crew got manic and left everybody worried about her. The shooting had to be halted for sometime. Seeing her condition, in no time the producer and director Saurabh Shukla ran for her rescue. Neha Dhupia soon caught up her breath and got back to normality after taking a break of around 2 hours.

Describing this atrocious experience, Neha Dhupia says, “I got enervated, and I fell on the floor. But the crew of the movie was really supportive and helpful to bring me back to the toes. But I was happy that shooting wasn’t called off because of me and we resumed back to the sequence.”

When today no actress leaves an opportunity to throw conniptions while shooting a film, Neha deserves clapping for being professional.

No comments: